About Weldy-Lamont Associates, Inc
Weldy-Lamont Associates, Inc. is an EPC company providing services globally since 1946.
L.L. (Butch) Weldy founded Weldy Associates in 1946. Weldy-Lamont Associates, Inc. was formed in 1971 when Dennis W. Lamont purchased Weldy Associates upon L.L. Weldy's retirement. In 2004, Patrick J. Hennelly and William T. Heberer became the third generation of owners of the company.
The company operated from the same Chicago address from 1947 to 1977, when Weldy Lamont Group, Inc. relocated to 1008 E. Northwest in Mount Prospect, Illinois. In 2012, after expanding through the years and outgrowing our existing building, we moved to our present location at 1040 W. Northwest Highway, also in Mount Prospect. We also have several branch offices: Indiana; St. Louis, Missouri; Rockford, Illinois, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.